We need help DURING both nights of the event (directing traffic and parking, admissions, security, etc.
We need decorating supplies!
We appreciate donations and corporate sponsorships of the skits!!!
Encourage anyone interested to put on a Scary Scene! Performance opportunities are open for approved Halloween skits; a donation to each participating organization is provided (must perform both nights).
Donations and supplies may be dropped off at the Park's Entrance Office
W329N846 Hwy C, Delafield WI 53018
- Twine, rope, heavy duty tape, heavy duty staple guns, staples, nails with heads, hammers
- Scissors, box cutters
- Flash lights, batteries
- Spray paint, outdoor paint
- Tiki torches, tiki torch fluid, lighters, votive candles and/or glass jars to prevent wind from blowing them out
- Fog machine juice, fog machines
- Stakes, old flannel shirts for scare crows
- Foam grave stones, Halloween themed props, decorations, old baby dolls
- Plastic storage tubs / containers
- Working string lights, old working plug-in lamps, old working plug-in chandeliers/hanging light fixtures
- Outdoor extension cords
- Ladders, rakes, garden clippers, brooms
- Pop-up tents
- Scary music CDs
- Make-up, colored hair spray, and costumes.
- and of course monetary donations are always welcome and appreciated (FightHike is owned and operated by the Friends of Lapham Peak, a 501(c)3 organization)
A volunteer form for Fright Hike - for October 10, 11, 12, and 13 is on our Friends of Lapham Peak SnowMaking Project Page: